Is Matt’s Coat Ugly or Awesome? (Vote)
This coat has been a polarizing topic of conversation among both friends and coworkers since I have owned it. Some love it and some hate it, but there are very few who don’t have strong opinions. We have decided to put it to a vote in hopes of settling the issue once and for all: is this coat ugly or awesome?
Before you write your comment, here are a few facts for you to consider:
- I purchased the coat 8-9 years ago for a “Retro” skating party in high school
- The coat was purchased for $1 at a thrift store
- Origin and original production date of the coat is unknown. My best guess is early 80′s.
- The coat perfectly fits that awkward 45° weather where it’s too cold for a sweater, but too warm for a winter coat.
- The brand of the coat is “Alpine Ski.”
- People on the street sometimes stop me to tell me how much they like the coat. Seriously. Though most of these people are hipsters.